Furutech’s beautifully finished, beautiful sounding Torque Guard Binding Posts are the result of meticulous engineering and careful audition of various suitable materials. The FT-818 features an α (Alpha) pure copper conductors for minimal impedance and substantially-built extremely nonresonant carbon fiber, nonmagnetic stainless steel and eutectic copper alloy housings. The unique patent-pending Torque Guard technology, which prevents over-tightening, allows each post to be evenly tightened for improved channel balance and signal transfer.
High End performance Torque Binding Posts (2pcs/set) for Amp side
- Patent-pending Torque Guard construction
- Main conductor: α (Alpha) Pure Copper conductor Rhodium plated
- Housing: Carbon fiber, nonmagnetic stainless, eutectic copper alloy
- Nylon (red/white) and Polycarbonate (clear) insulation
- Connections: Soldered or set-screw
- Specified for core diameters up to 4.5mm
- Housing: 25.0φ x 30.2mm (H) x 37.4mm overall height
- Total overall length: 74.6 mm approx.